canada-goose.gift respects you as a valuable customer and continues to set the standards in customer satisfaction. To be able to keep a level of service that is professional while shielding your best interests, we don't release your private information to any companies or mailing lists. We know the type of hassle it's to receive email that is unsolicited, so we will do our best from our end to shield you from it, and of course it's the law. All personal information is kept for the single goal of expediting your order experience so that you may get on the field as fast as possible with your brand-new equipment within our business.
In effect, we use the latest encryption technology (SSL) to keep your private information from people. We can promise you without exception that when you order from Angelo's canada-goose.gift though our secure checkout, just we read your personal information. This protects you from fraudulent use and ensures the greatest degree of security that you trust and expect. Obviously if you still have any concern, you may always call any of our four shops.
What information do we gather?
* We collect information when you enroll on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication like e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
* When ordering or registering, we may ask you for the name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other advice. You may, nevertheless, visit our website anonymously.
* Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enrich your experience and collect information about visitors and visits to our sites. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
* To personalize your site experience and to enable us to deliver the sort of product and content offerings in which you are interested.
* To enable us to better service you.
* To quickly process your transactions.
* If you've opted-in to receive our e mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e mail from us, please consult with the "how could you opt-out, remove or modify information you've supplied to us?" section below. For those who have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you won't receive these e mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features including marketing programs and 'members-only' content will be given a choice whether they wish to be on our e mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
How do we protect visitor information?
We execute a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal info. Your personal information must keep the information confidential, and is contained behind secured networks and is only reachable by a small variety of individuals who've specific access rights to such systems. We offer the use of a protected server, when you place orders or access your private information.
Do we use "cookies"?
We may contract with third-party companies to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers aren't allowed to use the information gathered on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can opt to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can opt to turn off all cookies. You try this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you will not have access to many attributes that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not work correctly. But it is still possible to place orders over the phone by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose the information?
The term "outside parties" will not include Angelo's canada-goose.gift Inc. In addition, it does not include website hosting partners and other parties who help us in managing our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information private. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for promotion, advertising, or other uses.
How can you opt-out, remove or change information you have supplied to us?
To modify your e mail subscriptions, please let's know by modifying your settings in the "My Account" section. Please be aware that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
To delete all your online account information from our database, sign into the "My Account" section of our website and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please be aware that ours may keep information about an individual sales transaction to be able to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Third party links
Within an effort to present you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. The term "outside parties hence have no duty or liability for the content and actions of these linked websites. Still, we seek to protect the integrity of our website and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not function).
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
Ours welcome your questions, comments, and concerns. Please send ours any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other dilemma.
Ours do not knowingly collect personal information from kids under 13.
Online Policy Just
Terms and Conditions